Maybe really Banjo and Armstrong are very sad in reality . You ask why, to which I answer that if you think about it they probably are that way. Because of how in the game they always seem happy to be playing around all the time doing fun things like getting the feathers, but seriously how much fun could they be having if all they ever get to do all the time is go around getting the same feathers again and again like they are robots. But the game makes them pretend to be happy because that is how the video games work. They have to pretend to be having a good time on their adventures but thats because they don't have a choice. They can either be happy in the video game OR they can be in a nothing inside the video game cartridge, like a blackness with no end which they can't even remember, like when you are asleep. So if you will think about their choices for two seconds, it's these: one to spend all the time being very sad and even worse having to fake that you are happy getting feathers and having to go to Rusty Bucket Bay each time, and second to not even exist like you just disappeared and not be able to feel or touch or do any thing. That's so sad, because it's not obvious even at all? If you ask me the choice is that once you realize that you are always going to be forced to be sad and that nothing will happen that will not make you sadder you should not play anymore. But one thing is that Banjo doesn't have a choice to play because he's stuck in just a video game. If he could though I have a feeling that he would just pull the controller down into the off part and be done and gone.
On another thing: I would like it to ask that the people in my comments who have decided to be mean please stop it. I do not get mad because I see that i guess some of the things that have happened to me are so hard to believe (yes my eye is one) that some one could say that they're lies. But jerk attitudes are hurtful and it would be a better thing for me if you were to decide niceness the good thing to do. I can't make you I know.
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Stephen. I want you to know that I believe you. It sounds like you have gone through some tough times. It sounds like you have a lot of things going on in your head too. I kind of know what you're going through. I have a cleft lip, and I know that is not the same as missing an eye, but I know what it is like to feel different and lonely. If it helps, know that there are other people like you. There are lots of people missing an eye, and speaking as a woman, I know that some girls find it sexy if guys wear an eye patch. Also, some pets run away from even the nicest of owners. And from what I've read, it seems like you were a very nice owner indeed. I'm sure Barky is looking down on you with a big doggie smile. All I can tell you Stephen is that things turn around. I have lived with a deformity all of my life, and I still consider myself blessed. Maybe I don't have the best job in the world or a boyfriend, but my family loves me and they don't love me in spite of my cleft lip, they love me BECAUSE of it. Somewhere, Stephen, somebody loves you. You seem like too kind of a soul for that not to be the case. Take comfort in that like I did, and maybe you will be able to see the sun through the clouds. I feel silly writing this, but Banjo has choices, just like you. Take care, Stephen. I'll check back. -Tia
Post a Comment