Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Cinder

As much as I would TAKE PLEASURE to come back to the assholes who are commenting that this blog is a fake one, (FYI: What do you know about it?!) I have a more terrible problem that I want to say: my dog has escaped from me somehow. The details arent important at this time but the thing is this that he may have got away on a bus or he might be hiding at the beach. Both of which I was at on Sunday. Please if you see a brown labrador retriever named barky but he is too young to know his name please just pick him up and then comment on the blog (don't if you are an asshole!!) which you can do below to tell me that you have him. Tomorrow I'm going to ask the bus driver who drives the bus to the beach (Daniel) if he or his bus friends have heard about a brown noisy dog running around down there at the beach looking for me, but after that if he says no I'm so worried. I suppose I would have to go to the beach again, which I took Barky to to apologize for spacing about him for a while. I just tuned the yapping out and then when I was at the beach or when I was on the bus on the way to my area from the beach or maybe on the way there I tuned it out so much that I guess I forgot about him, which believe me is not the way I do things around here. So I'm sorry but how bad could it be for a dog that lives on the beach. People are always throwing things and Barky could eat things for example fish and garbage food and no one would hear him yap all night even from the closet and not sleep. That would be great if you think about it. On the bus is fun too honestly, because of people petting you, which I bet Barky likes. One thing though is for sure: I miss him so much.

No comments: