Sunday, August 22, 2004

Heights

All the readers will be so happy to be informed that I now have a dog, so there's no need to worry about me not having one now. The name is Barky, which I chose because of wanting to make the name less hurtful because of the history of the name (once when I was still dating my now ex-girlfriend Sara who broke up with me in a really mean way (it is one long very sad story that would probably make you cry if you heard it, people who read this blog. But even thinking about it makes me really sad, you know? So I'll tell about it later, or you can go to some earlier blogs from this one and read about it.) which is that Sara and I used to talk to each other about getting a dog that was a brown Labrador retriever and then we would name it barky. It was her idea to tell you the truth, because in the past I have had some problems with animals for some reason, but I thought it would be great because dogs are good at fetching, which is good because I am also pretty good at the human part of it (throwing). Once at the indian beach I threw a stick really far out into the water until everyone was amazed at it. There was no dog there.
Speaking of a dog being there, there is a dog here that I mentioned above. Of course his name is Barky, and he is a small brown labrador retriever style "puppy dog." He is not very old at all but he sure makes a lot of noise. One thing I was not aware of before was how expensive it can be to buy a dog if they won't just give you one. Maybe you're wondering where I have been with this blog for the last couple of several day periods, and I'll tell you that I was busy saving up the checks I get so I could spend the money on getting Barky. And even though I saved up to buy him (this is very difficult FYI because they don't send me a lot) I still didn't have enough money to buy him shots or leashes or etc. I will get those things for him later when I have a bit more money for it.
And here is a thing--if you are thinking about getting a dog I mean. I guess that dogs have this thing where they are always making noise all the time so it is hard get to sleep. Even now I can hear Barky making a noise (NOT a bark) from his box from all the way from the other side of this place, on the other side of a door. After I'm done doing this blog I will go and get him and play with him for a while (so far I think he is really a fan of Kazooie and Banjo, just like me) but he pooped on the controller for my nintendo (by accident?) so I'm a little bit mad at him right this second. Also dogs will eat food that you put on the ground even if you want to eat it. And they have gross problems with bathroom use (for example he goes right on the ground) and so my plan is to teach him to go on the street as soon as I get a chance. Cause I'm not looking forward to cleaning up all of his poop even now, and he's only been here for two or three days. It adds up! Well I got to go because I have to go play with Barky, but if you've got any advising tidbits on having a dog why don't you say them in the comments then? Thank you for support, readers!
P.S. If you are an ASSHOLE and want to comment in the comments I would say that YOU DON'T because your comments are not welcome!!! And I will just delete them, which I can do so easily. Maybe you should try to ask yourself what it would be like if you were living in my personal shoes, and trying all the time not do it or be sad because of a LOST EYE and then being so alone and then some jerk like you were to say something from an ASSHOLE? It would hurt your feelings, I promise you that, you fucking jerk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last guy who posted a comment. This blog isn't real. It's stupid but it's written smart. You can tell he's trying to screw with us. I bet it's right that "Steve" is after money. It'll probably come up in a few more posts. I mean, who sits at home playing Banjo Kazooie all the time? And who would talk about it that much? That game is old. Here's a tip, "Steve," if you're trying to gain our sympathy/money, pick a video game that's relevant in today's society.

Anonymous said...

I disagree that it's fake...mostly. I think that parts of it are fake. There are some things that Stephen keeps revistiting to much to be a lie. I've read them all now, and here's what I think:

1. He really lost an eye. He talks about it too much to be fake. He probably really did have some sort of eye-hole infection. That stuff's too gross not to be true.
2. He really likes Banjo Kazooie (don't know if he plays it, but he's obviously familiar with the game.)
3. I DOUBT he really had a pet ostrich named Armstrong. HOWEVER, I bet he really did have some sort of pet named Armstrong. It sounds like a dog's name. Maybe he was into Astronaughts and it was an imaginary friend or something ;)
4. I do NOT think he actually named his monitor. Kevin isn't monitor name, LOL. I don't know what a monitor name would be, but not Kevin. Kevin's probably a roommate or friend he's not getting along with.
5. If he didn't have a dog already, he has one now. However, I guarantee(!) his name isn't Barky. I think Stephen sounds like he's educated (but I think he tried to sound not educated.) I think he's the kind of person that would name his dog Argus or Cerebrus or something.

In any case, I think most of the stuff is at least based in truth. An interesting thing to talk about is: Where does he get the names for his blog entrys? I think maybe he has one of those calenders where you learn a new word every day and then on the day that he posts he writes the word from the calender.

And...quick plug...check me out at http://turkeymeat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Here are some things that I think we can definitely say about this website are DEFINITELY true:

1. "Steve" is probably very good at throwing sticks, or at least knows someone who is, or has some experience with stick throwing and/or fetching

2. "Steve" has or had a girlfriend named Sara because who would make something like that up?

3. "Steve" either really has or is pretending to have a dog named barky.

4. "Steve" was at one time acquainted with an ostrich named Armstrong. I mean, that's too weird NOT to be true.

Steve, or whatever your name is really, I salute your bravery. When you start asking for money, I'll be first in line to give you money