Here is an interesting fact that I bet you don't know: the people at the place where they give dogs away won't just give a dog away if you ask them to certain people. Myself included. So, if you want to get a dog from them, go ahead and try it, but for certain people it will not work. And DID I MENTION THAT THEY WOULDN'T TELL ME WHY? WHY??! wouldn't they? I don't know, because they wouldn't TELL ME WHY. I got so mad because I had ALREADY picked out a dog that was brown which is absolutely my favorite color with dogs. I couldn't decide if I was going to name it Barky (this name has a sad history for me but hey why not embrace it to make it less hurtful? More on the sadness from that story at a later date) or if I should name it Caliope, which is a fun thing that makes music, just like a dog only with growling instead of music, or Banjo. I was wondering if the fact that I didn't have a name for the dog was what was the thing stopping them from just giving me it already, but I asked them and they said that was not it. And I was wearing big sunglasses that I got at Rite Aid so if you are thinking that she saw my fake eyeball and that was the reason, then may I suggest that you get a clue. Besides that people with one eyeball are good dog owners because they love their dogs more because they are so very sad at all times. The people who work at the free dog place just don't GET IT!!
So I say who cares about it, you can get a dog any place, like for instance at the store at the mall. And the dogs there are smarter of course than reject dogs no one wants. Wouldn't you be amazed if you were to see a dog that could play a video game for the N64 all by itself? Maybe not very well but could play it? I know it would take training. But if the dog loves me enough he'll work hard and figure it out and we can play together and amaze people so much. Of course I am the first player, because after all I'm the master of the dog, but the dog is second in the team.
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment