Friday, June 04, 2004
Armistice
Hey guys. I'm back out of the hospital again. Last week just after I posted that last message I fell really hard in my bathroom and injured my wrists very badly. But I feel better now so lets not talk about it or comment about it at all to me. Thank you. How is everyone doing? I am keeping it together now. As time passes I'm getting more and more used to the fact that I don't have one eyeball. Am I really a face liar for only having one eye? Or a wierdo? My monitor says no I'm neither because people should just get used to my missing eye. And they should. Whether or not it was my fault or Sara's fault. I just miss her is all. I miss her like I miss my eye. I'm sorry I waited so long to post. I hope no one's "alienated." But the point is that the rough times are hopefull nearly over. My monitor says that their are certain women who could love a guy with just one eye. Where are they, is the question that I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment