How is everyone today out there? I am fine. I have to say that I'm so sorry I haven't given you guys the scoop on what's up in my life for several days. This is because of how the eyehole where my real eyeball used to be and where my fake eyeball now is got infected with bacteria and I went to see the doctor. He told me that the eyehole with bacteria could be dangerous to me. Then he took out my fake eyeball and filled the eyehole with antibiotic medicine paste. So anyway then he said that my other eyeball might be in trouble from the other gone eyeball, so he put an antibiotic salve on the eyeball I have left and said that I should wear this patch for a couple of days. So for a couple of days it was as if I had lost both my eyeballs, but that wasn't the truth really. Boy having no eyeballs is tough! I would think if I really didn't have any, because you can't see anything until you die. It just shows how grateful I am for the eyeball that I do have. So anyway now you see why I couldn't write down the things I do over the weekend. Because I couldn't see a computer screen to do the typing.
I want to say though that even though having a monitor watching you is bad because he stops you from doing fun things like baking vegan cookies or going on a boat trip, it is also good because he can help you do things that are needed. For example I was really glad that Kevin (Kevin is the name of my monitor for newer readers. He said don't say his last name.) was there to help me when I was not seeing because of the bandages. He helped me do many things: for instance eat some ribs. Also it is very difficult to walk around when you can't see, which Kevin helped me do, because you run into things. But you will be happy to know that now I can see out of my eye very well, which of course is overjoying, and I'm really looking forward to the future in a way.
My eyebrow looks similar to normal now, and I have trimmed my remaining eyebrow a little so they would match closer, so I'm hoping that the couple of people who think it's funny will stop. I did have thick eyebrows before but I think I look good now so who knows? Maybe I will keep them how they are. But what do I care because I don't even trust ladies anymore besides my eyeball. And if you can't trust ladies you are lucky if you are missing one eyeball and have one eyebrow because you will not be tested as often, although Kevin says it's possible, and so you will be betrayed less often.
Hey did anyone know that I have bought a car? It is a used car and is a black honda. I cannot drive it yet but it was only 400 dollars from Kevin's friend named Bryan. Remember to not drink and drive! everyone.
Monday, June 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment