Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Tally

Boy oh boy what a loony I sounded like yesterday! I'm sorry that I went so nuts on all of you. I had a teacher once that said I sometimes get passionate! And I specifically owe an apology to my monitor Kevin: he is not such a bad guy and he has my interests in his heart, and he also knows a lot about women and how to relate to them. He has a girlfriend named Margot. I have not met her and Kevin says it would be better if I did not ever, but I bet she's a special one. I hope she doesn't cheat on Kevin. I really do. Being cheated on can really make a guy feel very sad. Take it from me, although please don't ask for the details. Honestly the details are that my last girlfriend cheated on me even though she said she loved me and we had been together for a long time and lately I have been really wishing that my heart would stop stop stop beating. You know? I'm glad I can share with you, readers. I only have one eyeball now, and the other one is glass, and it makes it hard, I guess, to get a good grip on what is going on outside the world besides me. Sometimes I think having one eyeball that's real is a curse, but sometimes I can kind of see how it might maybe be a blessing, like when in makes me look at myself to see how maybe my vision is limited. My gone eye is mostly healed now, but the part where the straw went through my eyelid is very red now and there's a little hole it it like the size of a sucker handle, and you can see the black of my fake pupil right through when I close my eyelid. If you want me to post a picture of myself don't bother asking, because I won't. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude do not kill yourself whateever you think right now i swear to you
IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!! I know from PERSONAL EXP.
Once i had a situation mUCH worse and i wanted to kill myself (it involved an eating disorder) but I am truly happy that I am alive today to see my friends and esp. my sister. Anyway stay cool and don't kill yourself. I am here for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

To tell the truth, I can't tell if you are being honest or if all this shit is made up, but I found your blog on a google search for people with missing eyes in hopes of finding someone who I have that in common with.

I feel like I missed out on a lot of life because I have a glass eye. I went on a Intuitive Journey last month and ended up drinking beer in my old high school parking lot thinking about a high shool buddy who used to get high out there in the parking lot. I never could get stoned with him becuase everyone would know. One red eye, one clear eye. ANwyay, it's only one example of the limitations of having a glass eye. Sometimes I think life might be better with a patch but I havnt had the balls to do it. Maybe it would work for you. You said you were still young.

Keep on keeping on,
Trent