Hey here's a question for my readers that I have: have you ever had a monitor that was a jerk? I have to say that my monitor Kevin is a total jerk. He's the first monitor that I've ever had, so I don't know if all monitors are jerks or if only my monitor Kevin is a jerk by himself? What are your thoughts/comments? Don't think I don't know how monitors are rare!! Because I know. But I bet that among someone of our readers there is someone who has had a monitor before. What was he or she like? I hope that your monitor at the time was not Kevin. He is a REAL shitbag.
Here's why: the fact is that Kevin (my monitor) has been really keeping me from doing the things that I like to do. For example he will not let me bake in my oven, which is bad because I love to make vegan cookies. And the oven is Electric, not gas! And also he won't let me go on a floor that is above a second floor. That is mean! when some of the best stuff is on second floor. And he took my belts away. He is always saying that he is my friend and that he has my best interests at heart but I can feel him watching me and it makes me sick!!! I hate him, and I can only say that because he let me say that while standing right behind me right now. Hey Kevin you are a jerk and I hate your stupid t-shirts and I wish you would just go away and die!! And I don't need you because I am FINE now and it doesn't matter what you think!! and I am a grown man so it doesn't matter what they say about me. Can you read this, you stupid KEVIN! I am fine and I WISH YOU would LEAVE me alone. Got it?
Readers guess what? He is still here and he won't leave and instead he just copied down what I'm writing in his gay yellow journal of LIES! Kevin you call that job security??? I call it go to hell and leave me ALONE!!!!!!
I am glad I have you, readers, like you CHRIS E., who are my total friends and who I can really trust to not judge me like certain monitors I know. Judging is what hurts, and even if I only have one eyeball I can see that. Anyone can see that, even if they had no eyeballs at all to see out of. Get it? KEVIN TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE!!! AN ASSHOLE IS IT!!!
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment