Monday, July 26, 2004
Cutter
Last night I was asleep and I had this dream as follows: I was in bed asleep (in the dream although also in true life!) and I was in my room (old room at college). I was just asleep and I could see myself being asleep so peacefully when suddenly I saw someone from above pour a big white bucket of blood into the room from above. That's when I suddenly realized that there was no ceiling and then suddenly realized that someone else was pouring a big bucket of blood from the other side into the room. And I saw myself sleeping peacefully in the room, and suddenly I realized that the first person who had poured the blood in from above was now pouring another big bucket of blood in, and so was the second person doing it again. But I didn't even wake up from the sound, and the the people above the ceiling at the tops of the walls (their faces were not able to be seen even a little) just kept pouring in so many of the buckets of blood. And that blood I could tell was so thick and cold, and so red that it was shiny even in my room which was dark. And, pretty soon, the blood kept rising up until it had reached the edge of my bed. And I could see that the blood was rising and I knew that I would wake up when the blood touched me, because it was so cold like the ice water deep underground in an under ground water cave that's too cold even for blind fish to live there, and thick too. But then when it touched me I didn't wake up and I just kept sleeping in peace and pretty soon after that they just kept pouring in more blood. And I was trying to wake up. But even though I tried I couldn't wake my self up. Then they kept pouring and soon the blood was to my ears. And then over my mouth. But then I didn't drown because I was asleep, or get any of the blood in me, because of how peacefully I slept. But you know I didn't want to freeze either so I screamed out: to wake up wake up wake up me! But the sleeping me couldn't hear me because of the blood! for a long time until my whole room was so full and it smelled and the ice blood covered everything up to the top of the walls. Suddenly I woke up! and I was swallowing and gasping the cold thick blood into my lungs and it went into my ears and all over me and into my eyehole and I choked on blood. And when I woke up I vomited and vomited and vomited and vomited and my room was pitch dark like it had been in the blood. Needless to say I am not going to sleep again for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment