Sunday, July 11, 2004

Recourse

I have had so many fun adventures since the last time that I wrote something to you on this blog page that I bet you will hardly be able to believe them at all. But I will swear that they are all true. One thing that was adventurous was that I went to Del Taco to get some food because I am a big fan of their soft tacos (inexpensive) and because of promotion I won a free coke on my next visit. And it's even without purchase. Of course I bet there are some people who would say that a regular coke is no big deal, but I'd be willing to bet that they don't like cola as much as me and also I would bet that they win things all the time. And FYI I don't win things too often, if you get my meaning. Second I went and saw the movie Spiderman: Spiderman 2 which is an adventure in itself. And I said to the popcorn woman: hey can I get butter and she said to respond: of course and then I said: I hope the Spiders in this movie aren't scary because I am afraid of spiders (not true because they are nature's bug eaters) and she laughed so much. There aren't reaI spiders in the movie besides Spiderman, which is why that is funny. I didn't see her again but I have thought about it a lot, you know? And then the third adventure which was that Kevin came over to my house to pick up a form paper and we got to a conversation and it turns out that he has a new girlfriend now named Margot. That is a good name for someone in my opinion. We were also going to have some beers but he had to take off to Margot's house and he says I am maybe drinking too many, which is of course something silly because how could he know how much I drink if he never comes over anymore? Answer that, Kevin, because now I guess it's none of your business. But I miss my old girlfriend, even though she is so mean and doesn't call me even though she was the one to break my heart and not the other way around, as if I broke her heart. Adventures are fun but it is hard to be alone and have just one eyeball. Even when you win something.
Seriously this has been fun but there is a bear and his friend a bird that are calling my name right now, and if you don't know their names they are Banjo and Kazooie/Armstrong.

No comments: