Thursday, July 01, 2004

Wasps

You never know how much more fun banjo kazooie can be until after you've realized that one of the characters is like a pet ostrich that you had. It was so fun that I played the game all through last night till now, but instead of saying kazooie I would say Armstrong. I wish that there was a heaven for ostriches so that Armstrong could be there to watch me play Banjo Kazooie down here. But actually if there was that then Armstrong would be in hell down below, because how he died was committing suicide. It's a very sad story, and I am too busy because I have to clean my room to tell it to you right now. And actually it's so sad that I don't want to tell it. I'm just going to play a little more of Banjo Kazooie then really clean my room, which actually has gotten dirty along with the rest of my apartment since I got in the accident, and I just haven't had time to do dishes lately. I am betting that if someone were ever to come over they maybe say that "this place smells." I'm used to it but I understand. Of course if someone were to ever come over I would say that they should be nicer because they should think about what happened, and I bet that they would also have such a messy place if what has happened to me had happened to them. I don't have energy to go over it with you right now, people, so all the new readers just read what happened before, and then you will understand it. What happened was my now ex-girlfriend Sara cheated on me and then she broke up and then I accidentally crashed my car into a big thing which means that I don't have an eye, so then I did something and I needed a monitor and now not even the monitor is my good friend because he says I need to have personal healing area without him. Would you have energy to clean up some spilled stew if that had happened to you? I bet you wouldn't if that happened to you even have the energies to put a washcloth on it, which I did after a bit. And here's one thing else: I am missing one eyeball now so I feel like a freak. I don't believe in Jesus but he said that you shouldn't judge or you'll be judged then. Of course I'm only saying that to the readers who hassle and not the readers who support.

No comments: