Monday, May 24, 2004

Candelabra

Boy am I sorry for how long it has been since I communicated with you, my loyal fans. I hope that none of you have lost interest in the intervening time in me! They took my internet away at the hospital because I was researching something that I wasn't supossed to research and the head nurse freaked out totally. Honestly I have to tell you that I was researching suicide. Not because I was going to do it, because that's not my style. It's just that I am not exactly "looking" forward to a life with only one eyeball. Get the joke? "Looking." But anyway I know it will be tough even if it is true that you can still drive with no depth perception. The glass eye I got is blue but not blue like my real eye exactly so now I've got two different color eyes. When I look at people now like my dad or the landlord of my apartment I feel like I am a liar. They think they see an eyeball but what they are really seeing is glass and made of hurt. I will often think to myself "why is it that this happened to me?" "Instead of to someone else?" I am so young right now, and now with a false eyeball I feel like I will never be connected to a person again. Because of the lie I tell people about my eyeball of hurt. I don't tell them the lie, in fact I will tell them the truth, but if they just see the eye and think it is real then that is a lie in my face. And if I am honest right away then they will think I am a wierdo for talking about my eye. The fact is that it did not work out between me and the nurse, which makes me depressed to think about it. And now I wonder to myself: "Is it because I'm her patient or because I do not have one eyeball? Who knows?" I asked her but she pretended not to hear.
Does anyone have a car that they are interested in selling? That is another thing that will make my relationships with potential girlfriends fail before they begin, because I crashed my car to the point of it being totalled and undriveable. That's for listening to me spill, guys.

No comments: