Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Schoenhauser
Well I have a few minutes so I thought I could tell you the story of how my CD player was stolen. (If you have not read it already you should read the entry below this one for referencing). It all was when I was still in college at Whitman. I had brought my CD player to the Improv club that I had joined for pleasure so we could listen to some music that I liked that was by an excellent musician named Drew Shoals. We listened to it and everyone liked the music, which was played on the boom-box style CD player. But then we went out of the place we were rehearsing to take a break and make phone calls if we had to, and when I came back the CD player was gone. It is probably needless for me to say that I didn't perform very well at improvisation that night because I was wondering what kind of world we live in that some one could just take a CD player that isn't theirs. For a week or so after that night I wondered who it was, then because of clues I thought it might be Phillip Kopczynski, who was someone in the improv club but who I thought was a drug-user. But then the clues turned out to be fake, and so now I'm still wondering. If one of my readers is the person who stole it, you owe me one CD player. I later bought another CD player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment