Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Shannon
The last post (below) is something I wrote together with a personal friend that I have named Eric. Eric is a great guy that I met when we were in high school at the same high school in Everett, Washington. He's a great writer and he gave me the idea, and then helped me out with some of the verb tenses and vocabulary choices, for the story. The story is not based on a real thing, but rather on my imagination and partly Eric's. Eric and I no longer live in the same city, because he lives in Weed, California (no jokes! he says) where he attends the college of the Siskiyous, and I live in Los Angeles. But still we often have contact, from simple emails to an exchange of modest gifts that we have for our birthdays, which are by coincedence on the same day (September 6). This last year he got me a small marble statue of the Egyptian Dog-man Anubis that I keep on the sill of a window, and I got him NCAA Football 2003 for X-Box which he says is great. We go really well together creatively!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment